It’s Seafair week in Seattle and this is the time of year we see all kinds of traffic on I-90 and I-405 due to the attention grabbing flying of the Blue Angels. Now, we can definitely help if you get into an accident and are in need of Crisis Care from the resulting whip lash, headaches and spine trauma as Dr. Cummins and our massage therapists are excellent at getting people back to their ideal 100 Year Lifestyle, BUT we’d much rather you stay safe and come get your spine checked for Lifestyle Care instead.
Here’s what you need to know to stay out of traffic this week and keep your eyes on the road:
I-90 Bridge Closed
- Thursday, Aug. 4: 9:45 a.m. – noon; 1:15 – 2:40 p.m. (practice)
- Friday, Aug. 5: 1:15 – 2:40 p.m. (practice)
- Saturday, Aug. 6: 1:15 – 2:40 p.m. (Seafair Air Show)
- Sunday, Aug. 7: 1:15 – 2:40 p.m. (Seafair Air Show)
* The I-90 express lanes will close approximately one hour prior to the times above.
* The bridge highrises will still be accessible to pedestrians and cyclists. However, no one on foot or bike can travel beyond the highrises up to 30 minutes prior to posted closure times.
* I-90 east of Mercer Island will NOT be closed during the performance, although drivers should note that heavy congestion during these closures often restricts access to the exits.
Embrace Seafair and Enjoy the Festival
Instead of being annoyed by traffic, accidents, and getting stressed out by the road closures – choose to embrace the incredible Boeing Seafair Air Show and grab some tickets to the Hydroplane boat races. Tickets can be purchased on the festival’s website. One of the important parts of living your ideal 100 Year Lifestyle is to enjoy some play time. This is a great opportunity to cycle to the bridge, walk the grounds and visit with friends and family.
Enjoy Seafair friends and we’ll see you for your next Lifestyle Care Chiropractic visit!